Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In a few days time,
It's going to be 1st may.
1 year ago,I lost a friend of mine.
A very good friend.
In a blink of an eye,a year have passed already.
Yes,I've came to terms with the reality of his death many months ago,
But no doubt,every now and then,I think of him, I miss him.
I don't think anyone knows just how often I think of him and wish that fateful day never happened.
'How are you doing?'
Is a question I'll never be able to ask him again.
All I can do,is to convince myself that he's in a better place and is doing well.
He was a great friend, a helpful group member of mine.
One regret that I'll never have, is to have known him.

This sunday, a group of us will be going to visit him at his tomb during his death anniversary.
Whoever reads this, knows him, and want to tag along, let me know.:)



Not forgotten but missed.

No comments: