Monday, October 1, 2012

Sometimes things are just so tough to fanthom dont you agree?
there could be someone with all the qualities you look for, but yet, cause of fear of changes and the future,
one can just forgo such a person, just for one own's selfish reasons.

yes, obviously im talking about myself.
I've found the one guy i thought was almost near perfect to me.
but i've also stupidly gave up on this happiness of mine,
simply for the fear of the changes expected of me which I am afraid i'll never meet.
what makes it harder is that even when I tried to move on,
he still continues to be that perfect gentleman he is to me.

my busy schedule in school definitely takes alot off me, to have it easier to live by.
but its times like this, I just stop to wonder,
what am i doing with my life, throwing away my potential happiness.
but yet at the same time, i still cant get by all the obstacles i see infront of me with this route,
call it coward or selfish..
eitherway, thats a fact that i've accepted, its just too much for me.

No comments: