Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 1 of Thailand.



Thailand trip with my cousins, Rong Yong and Jolene, along with my aunt! :)) 

Upon arriving Thailand, we took a can to our hotel but there were like crazy jams all over! Took us quite some time to reach our hotel. But the wait was all worth it, because our hotel was SUPERRRRR nice!!! It's a grand and new 5 star hotel and we were so amazed at the lift lobby and even the room itself! So huge and comfy!! After settling down, we went to the nearby mrt and take a train down to a shopping centre called terminal 21. Its a really cute shopping centre to be it! It's considered a high end shopping mall here I guess, with a typical Singapore shopping centre prices. But what makes it unique and really interesting is that it's a shopping centre that encompasses many many countries! What I mean by that is that each level was themed under a certain particular country and each level was different. And by different, not only were the decorations different, even the toilets were themed after each country and even the toilet cleaners and security guards were dressed according to themes! It's so cute that we actually entered the toilets in every level just to admire the place! It was really cute to me!:) and the escalator was designed to be  the 'aero plane' that gets you to different country. At the entrance of each escalator, there's a sign that says its departure towards a particular country, and upon reaching the end of the escalator to the higher level, there's a sign that says arrival hall for that particular country. Was really creative and interesting to me! The shops selling were rather high end so I did not really purchase anything. Until we stepped into h&m. I know, spore has them too. But it's slightly cheaper here! Well at least I only purchase 2 shirts that was rather on the cheaper end for h&m !:p. hehe! Oh ya! We also had our dinner there before we kicked start out shopping for the day. We are at this Thai food restaurant. The good was rather nice. Didnt really enjoy the tomyum soup though! It was a thick soup with coconut milk, I'd prefer the clear tomyum soup though! But otherwise, the food looked and really taste good! Yumz!
Anw so after our shopping it was already 9plus and shops started closing, so we took a train back and walked along the streets back to our hotel. And throughout the whole stretch of streets, there were loads and loads of street side stalls selling clothes! But my cousins were walking through them so fast that I didn't really get to see the things In detail though!:(  tmr we're going platinum mall. Supposedly the cheap wholesale shopping centre. Cheap and nice clothings..? I don't know, really hope so! Shall see tmr! Long day tmr and so I shall turn in now! Goodnight world! :) 


No comments: