Saturday, June 29, 2013


What a really apt description of what I've been going through the past 1 year.
 Although I still can't say I've completely walked out of this sadness that I've been stuck in for (too) a long while, but Im thankful, at least, I'm still able to smile and laugh when there's a reason to. 
At least right now, there are better days! :) 

I honestly don't know for sure, if there's yet a whole day that I managed without thinking of him, even for a moment. 

But I know, there are days when I think of him, I'm able to smile genuinely, for bravely accepting my loss and humbly grateful for what I once had. :) 



Wells! For a change,finally, let's deviate my topic from him! :) 

today I met up with one of my old friend! Yay! Met up with Jeffrey for lunch and desserts at arbite and wimbly lu at serangoon area!:) the food was really yummy! Especially wimbly lu! I just got back from there but I'm craving to go back already! We got this root beer Choco cake with Icecream and waffles Icecream with strawberry cheese cake Icecream and honey cinnamon! Apart from the yummy food, it was a really great meet up with Jeff! Even though we don't really keep in contact much, but I'm happy that the meetup was in no way awkward at all ( what I was Alittle concerned for initially actually! ) , and a huge part is cos that Jeff forever so nonsensical and talkative, but definitely a very good thing!:)) but that friend of mine don't even remember we were split into the same Chinese class for 4 years of secondary school lah!! What a friend!:( 
Haha but anyways, spent the whole afternoon catching up with this good friend of mine and it was really awesome!:) 

Afew days ago on Sunday I also met up with my dear Lixia too!:)) we were deciding between wimbly lu or salted caramel but settled for salted caramel cos Lixia's been hearing it from her friends. I drove to pick her up and drive us there cos it was abit inconvenient to get to. The place was Alittle disappointing to be honest! I think it is kinda over rated! Both Lixia and I felt that way and totally regretted not going wimbly lu instead! But we of course still enjoyed what we ordered. We tried earl grey Icecream waffles. Was a new flavor that I haven't got to try before!was refreshing and different for me in a good way :) here are some pictures I took with these 2 old friend of mine!:))

No comments: