Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 3 of school. SUCKS!

Urgh. I feel damn terrible right now. More and more of my close friends around me are going in their exchange!:( not cos I'm envious, but I'm just not used to a new year in hall with 3 of my closest companions gone :( first was my roomie, and now my other 2 tenants of my 2nd shelter in hall! Now I'm left in this room with a new roomie, having to adapt and get used to her lifestyle, and also having the loss of companionship of shiliang and Clarence!:(
Just sent them off at the airport yesterday and just now. And surprisingly tears actually weld up :( unknowingly, they've actually played a huge role in conforting me. Only after they're no longer in hall, that I Realised how much that 2nd shelter meant to me. It's a place where the door was always opened for me whenever I needed somewhere else to seek shelter and comfort, for whatever circumstances. The 2 of them, I would say belong to the quiet & gentle type of guys and I honestly never thought I'd make good friends with this type of guys like them. Not that i judge them in anyway, but just that they are just not the same as the usual bunch of guys im friends with since young. But they, are one of the good ones. Really never thought I'll feel this affected, but I'm really gonna miss them so much. :( people usually feel this way, alone,  when they are going on an exchange, but I'm feeling it too. Becos my close friends around me are all leaving one by one that it seems I'm on an exchange by myself to an island called pulau ntu. But what's worse, is I'm actually, still in spore. >< 

Ughh I miss my ex roomie too :( 
She used to ask people(even me) to knock on the door before entering cos she says it'll shock her when the door suddenly opens. I didn't use to feel that way but I respected her view and just did what she asked for. And I got so used to it now that even I myself feels shock when the door suddenly opens without knocking! hahaha. And also miss our random snackings and her random but hilarious complains of being perpetually tired and hungry! Hahaha! To be honest.. I'm having quite a hard time trying to get use to this new roomie of mine. I really find it so hard to understand her chain of thoughts and her actions, to the extent that it really annoys me at time. Today was a bad day. Had to tolerate her alot of time today and really got on my nerves cos I just can't understand her as of now. But I know everyone's different and I'm just gonna try to train my patience and learn not to be so bothered. Rah. Lets go milly. :)

On a brighter note, I'm seeing more and more familiar faces around school since the guys of my year are entering uni! Coincidentally met Kelmond in sch today too!! It's so funny, what happened was, he was walking infront of me and suddenly I saw this familiar face infront of me turn towards me, as though he already knew I was there. And of course, he did. Cos he said I was talking so loudly that he knew I was behind. HAHHAHA! OPPSSSS! 

Day 4 of year 3 tmr! Lets go!!

[ [ ps. Mathea if you're reading this... FASTER COME BACK SOONNNNN!!!:(( I miss you!:(  y'all should stop abandoning me! ]]

No comments: