Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sigh. Just heard one of my friend's mum passed away. And though I'm not exactly close to her, but somehow I still feel extremely sad for her. Cos I can only imagine what she's going through. Seeing another passing on reminds me of Zheng xuan's death again. My triplet that left us abruptly 3 years ago. I remember how I broke down knowing that he's gone. Just afew days ago was our birthday, and Barry was saying there should be 3 of us celebrating that day instead of 2:( yeah. It should have been 3. Having the fortune to find 3 of us with the same birthday in the same class, born in the same hospital, possibly lying side by side on our first few days alive, I sadly, only had the fortune to celebrate our birthdays Together with him once :(
His death, even now I still feel sad from time to time.And he's only a friend That I've known for over a year. Much less losing a mom, someone she knew all her life :(  having gone through losing someone close, I guess somewhat I Realised that there really isn't anything anyone can do to cheer you up, other then just letting time pass and accepting the fact that the person's gone. Believing and praying that Hopefully he's in a better place without anymore sufferings.
My heart really goes out to her and I sincerely hope she'll be strong enough to walk it through along with her family and friends. 


No comments: