HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!(:
today's cheryl's birthday,
huimin & i celebrated it for her today.
not exactly celebrate actually.
cause she had to rush home.
but anyways,
we did something for her!(:
& i hope she enjoys,loves and appreciates it!
we bought her a similar nike bottle which huimin,nani & I am currently using.
ORANGE in colour!
i super love it.
but its ok,i love my own purple one too(:
we also made a big birthday board for her,very unique one!(:
with a "letter box" at the corner for her birthday wishes from the badminton team(:
we then bought her a birthday cake too!(:
& lastly with something huimin bought from malaysia the last time.
huimin and I started getting busy with the last touching ups and wrapping of presents this afternoon before going to the school hall to find her.
though it wasn't much of a surprise for cheryl,
& it was kind of a very rush thing,
still,
I'm glad we did it for cheryl.
she deserved it(:
& it MIGHT be the last time we can do these for her.
birthday cake(:
No comments:
Post a Comment