Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone.

my day have been spent at home...
waiting for a miracle to happen.

i know my past few posts have been very emotional ones.
but its just that there are a lot in my mind.
a lot of thoughts running through,
but i don't seem to know who i can tell them to.
so i just type it out here to let it off.
and also to let time pass faster..
people always asks for more time..
that 24 hours a day was not enough.
i used to think that way too.
but for now...
i just feel 24 hours is too long.
too suffering for me to spent.
every problem still seem to continue pouring in..
even my best friend seems to be troubled.
but how am i to comfort her when i myself is in so much so much pain...
I am USED-TO-BE;
I am HISTORY;
I am a NOBODY!

No comments: